5 universities of Belarus are involved in the MaCICT project. Together we make Master's studies better.
Today we present the specialty Computer engineering 1-40 80 01
If you want to learn how
- to develop and improve intelligent computing systems (including distributed ones);
- to develop cloud services, integrate them into the existing infrastructure and provide access to them;
- to apply in practice existing cloud technologies;
- to apply neural network technologies to the processing of large amounts of data;
- to apply in practice machine learning algorithms, decision theory;
- to apply modern methods of system design, use design automation tools, design project documentation;
- to analyze and summarize the results of research works using modern achievements of science and technology;
- to develop methods of formalization and modeling of processes occurring in intelligent computing systems;
- to explore promising areas of development of computing systems;
- to develop plans and programs for organizing innovative activities, feasibility studies of innovative projects in professional activities.
Then we are waiting for you in the magistracy of
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics ("Data storage and processing", "Embedded systems")
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (Programmable complexes, systems and services)