1. To modernise the existing curriculum on the MSc study programme in ICT by updating the existing professional study courses through incorporating the EU partners’ best practices
2. To modernise the existing master curriculum in ICT by incorporating new interdisciplinary courses to equip students with competitive knowledge
3. To accredit the programme.
4. To develop and apply the guidelines to enhance the modernised MSc study programme in ICT by attracting master students and the labour market to the evaluation and further enhancement of the MSc.
5. To run the modernised MSc study programme at the pilot stage.
6. To promote EU and BY students' cooperation by conducting real-life problems solving projects by international student groups.